August 22, 2012

New Blue Jeans











































I am still working out the style of this blog and so I spent the majority of my evening working it out. But before I go to bed I wanted to share part of my day.

Yesterday I bought a new pair of dark-wash blue jeans from American Eagle. I wore them to work today, and around lunch time I noticed that a couple of the knuckles on my left hand looked bruised. Thinking nothing of it (as I am pretty clumsy and having a random bruise is nothing out of the ordinary), I continued to work. Later on in the afternoon, I noticed that the knuckles on my other hand appeared slightly bruised as well. It was strange, but like I said, nothing overly alarming so I simply carried on with my day.

As I am sure you have probably already figured out, my dark-wash blue jeans were rubbing off on my hands. But this wasn't the worst part: When I got home I changed out of my work clothes and into some comfy yoga pants. During the change of my clothes I realized that not only had the blue jean dye leaked onto my hands, but it had leaked all over both of my legs! And it wasn't just a little bit of dye; I guess it had occurred over the course of the entire day and I looked like a Smurf from the waist down.

I am on my way to bed right now, but tomorrow I will be searching the internet to find an easy way to remove the excess dye to prevent this from happening again. In the mean time, if any of you happen to know of an easy way to get rid of the excess dye I would appreciate a quick comment to let me know!

Photo Credit: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...