September 14, 2012

September Photo A Day Challenge: Day 14







































At the beginning of the month I wrote a post indicating that I would be participating in the September Photo A Day Challenge created by Fat Mum Slim. In my post I stated that I would not be posting pictures every day, as I don't have an iPhone and running all the pictures though instagram would be a huge hassle and thus not possible on a daily basis. However, I did promise to post a couple pictures here and there, and I have gotten some flack from a few readers because the month is half over and I have yet to post anything. So here is a daily picture for your enjoyment - and as promised, I will post them all at the end of the month.

Today's topic is "Favourite". The best thing about this topic is that it is pretty vague - I can take a picture of my favourite anything. As I mentioned previously I have been pretty sick this week, and as a matter of fact I have been feeling so under the weather that I didn't even go into the office and I worked from home. So I wanted to take a picture of something inside my home that I consider to be my favourite, as there was no way that I was going to be venturing outside.

My puppy was the perfect subject; not only is she my favourite dog and favourite thing to photograph, but she is in my home and easily accessible from the confines of my couch. I didn't have to go far to take this super cute picture, and since I am looking for reasons to stay on the couch (and avoid chores), I didn't mind taking the time to edit the picture and add the watermark.

As previously promised, I will try to get a few more of my daily pictures posted before the end of the month. But regardless, I will post them all on or around the last day of the month so you can see my month in photos!

Photo Credit: This & That Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...