October 25, 2012

The Cookie Conundrum


























Next Monday at work we are having a bake sale to raise funds for charity. As I am part of the fundraising committee and I love baking, I have volunteered myself to bake cookies for the sale.

But the issue is that I don't know what kinds of cookies to bake. Invariably, I know that whatever I bake will be bought and eaten, but I am stuck between making something that will be a crowd pleaser - like the chocolate chip cookie above - and something a little more sophisticated and challenging.

So I therefore defer to my readers: What kind of cookie would you suggest I bake? And if any of my co-workers happen to be reading this, is there any kind of cookie you would like to request? Suggestions are encouraged!

Photo Credit: The Cilantropist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...