November 1, 2012

Hauntingly Beautiful




































Perhaps I was a little too quick to write-off Halloween yesterday. Though I stand by my statement that to refer to it is as a holiday is a very loose use of that term, it does have some redeemable qualities that may make the frivolous festivities a little less absurd. For instance, while searching for images to adorn the top of yesterday's post, I came across the amazingly gorgeous photos that are displayed above. These images are from the May 2012 edition of Ever Magazine, and they are simply breathtaking. The haunting beauty captured in the makeup and the photography makes me want to emulate this look. I want to be a gorgeous skeleton too! As I will never be a model or a movie star, the only way that I would be able to rock this look would be at a Halloween party. Maybe Halloween isn't so bad after all...

Photo Credit: Behance // Ever Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...