December 30, 2012

Pin of the Week: Tea Time














































Sometimes there is nothing better than a great cup of tea. When I was completing my Masters degree I would often come home from a long day of lectures, teaching, and grading papers to retire to a comfy chair with a hot cup of tea, where I would spend hours reading that week's seminar articles. I honestly don't think I would have gotten through those long nights without a soothing cup of almond tea. So imagine my complete disappointment when I came to the end of the box and could no longer find this tea in the store. It was as though it had been discontinued without warning. I even had my mom, the most ruthless and thorough shopper I have ever met, on the hunt but to no avail. It's been two years since then and I had abandoned my search and resigned myself to the fact that almond tea must no longer be made. But to my absolute delight when I opened my Christmas present this year, it became clear that my mom had finally been able to find this delicious tea after all! Such a simple pleasure...

Photo Credit: Love Quotes & Phrases

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...