January 20, 2013

Pin of the Week: Blazers & Bikes



















































I don't really have a lot to say at the moment; truth be told I am not in the mood for writing tonight. But it is Sunday so I owe you a pin of the week. I chose this image because I am really starting to despise winter and I am ready for spring - this picture reminded me of spring because of the blazer and the bicycle. I don't currently own a bike but I own a number of blazers, and I am looking forward to being able to wearing them without the cumbersome winter coat over top.

I also chose this image because I love the colours within it. Though I don't own a lot of turquoise clothing or other things, it is actually one of my most favourite colours. The colour of the door and the window covering in the background is the perfect specimen of this shade, and I simply love it.

Anyways, I will leave you with the simple beauty of the colours in this picture and dreams of spring....

Until next time!

Photo Credit: First Fete

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...