February 24, 2013

All I Wanna Do Is Have Some Fun



Earlier this week I talk about being bed ridden due to my painful back issues. I am sad to report that though my back is improving, I am still laid flat out. I want so badly to get up and go for a walk. Also, I pinned a really awesome leg workout that I am itching to try, but I will have to wait.

Compounding this sense of cabin fever is the fact that my house officially sold this week, and our lease agreement for our condo went through. We are officially moving! I literally have cabin fever sitting in my house - now that I know we are moving I just want to move already. I want to get settled into our new neighbourhood, and even though it is freezing cold outside, I want to walk around and explore the sites and new places that we will call 'home'. We are moving to downtown Toronto {hence the picture on this post}, and I am so excited to once again call Toronto my hometown. And I can't wait to be back in the big city atmosphere - though I dearly love my current neighbourhood, it is really boring. So we're out of here: Time for a big city adventure!

Now, if I could only get off the couch...

Photo Credit: Ottawa Bus Gallery on Flickr

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your back! But at the very least, you have a bit of good news to cheer you up. My friend just went on her honeymoon to Toronto and she LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind thoughts :)
      It's such a great city; I am so excited!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...